- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined (fresh or thawed)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (fresh & optional)
- Mix all sauce ingredients together, reserving half for glazing the shrimp after cooking.
- Coat shrimp with sauce in a Ziploc bag or in a large bowl.
- Preheat air fryer, then cook shrimp for 6 min at 370˚F/188˚C, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Pour reserved sauce over shrimp servings once plated.
If you aren’t a fan of a strong garlic taste, I recommend reducing the amount of garlic from 1 tablespoon to 2 teaspoons.