- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil (or other oil)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels, rub with oil, and sprinkle evenly on both sides with spice mixture.
- Place chicken in air fryer basket and cook at 400° F for 12-16 minutes, or until chicken registers 175°. Flip halfway through cooking, if desired.
- Let chicken cool slightly, then shred or chop into bite-size pieces. Serve chicken with lime wedges over salad or in tortillas with taco toppings.