- (1) 10’x25’ 3 ml plastic sheeting, cut to desired dimensions
- Duct tape
- Small Towel
- Cut plastic sheeting to desired dimensions
- Tear off long strips of the duct tape and lay it underneath the bottom layer of the sheeting. Fold against itself onto the top layer to create the seal. Make sure to overlap the corner pieces for extra support.
- Repeat this along the 3 sides, leaving a small gap in one area for the hose to fit in.
- Once you have sealed all sides, place the empty blob in the area where you want to play (Once it’s full you won’t be moving it!)
- Try to work some of the air out the hose hole as you fill it.
- Dry off the area where the hose was and seal the remaining portion off with duct tape. Check for holes and leaks and repair/reseal as needed.