- 12 oz. Vinegar (heated)
- 10 oz. Dawn Dish Soap (Blue is recommended)
- Spray bottle
- Heat Up the Vinegar in the microwave (about 2 minutes) so the vinegar and soap can bond together (note: You only need to heat it up this one time, not every time you use it).
- Add the Vinegar to the Spray Bottle
- Add 10 oz of Dawn Dish Soap
- Shake gently to combine the vinegar and soap
- (Before each use, give the container a little shake)
- Test the surface in a small inconspicuous spot to make sure the solution doesn't adversely affect the surface.
- Spray the cleaner and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Wipe it down with a dry washcloth (NOT a sponge... which will create too many suds)
Dawn has ammonia in it so DO NOT combine it with bleach or any products that contain bleach!