- Neon Food Coloring
- White Shaving Cream (or Cool Whip)
- Hard Boiled Eggs, pre-dipped in vinegar to make the colors vibrant!
- Cover the cookie sheet with shaving cream or whipped cream and smooth down with the back of a spoon.
- Add food coloring drops, and mix into shaving cream or whipped cream with knife or toothpicks. (I like the knife because it's fast to clean (so the colors don't mix) and fast to mix with the colors.)
- Roll your hard-boiled eggs in the shaving cream. It doesn't take much, one tray will cover about 4 dozen eggs.
- Allow eggs to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Once they've finished drying, gently wipe off the shaving cream with a paper towel. Make sure you don't wash them off because the even color will go away!