- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix vinegar and baking soda.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil.
- Stir all of your ingredients so they form a paste.
- Take a soft cloth and dip it into your mixture and rub it in small circles over your dishwasher.
- Cover the entire surface.
- Let the mixture sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Once the dishwasher has been wiped off, you can add a few drops of olive oil to a soft cloth and buff it right into the dishwasher surface to give it an even better shine!
**Always test on a small area first to make sure this will work on your stainless steel dishwasher finish.