- The Father's Day Booklet pages printed on paper
- construction paper (dads favorite color)
- hole punch
- paper cutter or scissors
- Start by printing out the booklet pages from the link above.
- Cut all the pages in half, keeping them in order.
- Cut the first part, the cover of the booklet, into a smaller square.
- Fold the construction paper in half and glue the title page onto the cover of the booklet.
- Align the booklet's inside pages by tapping the stack of the pages on a flat surface.
- Trim about 1/8" off the binding side of the pages and insert the pages into the cover.
- Use a hole punch to mark 6 evenly spaced holes down the left side of the cover page.
- Cut a piece of twine about 11 or 12" long and weaving in and out of the holes. Tie the ends off into knots and trim off excess twine.
- Child fills out the first few pages with questions about their dads.
- Reserve the remaining questions for some one on one time with dad.