- 1 mug
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (imitation vanilla extract works fine too)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2-4 cloves (It is better to use whole cloves, but I only had ground)
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract to your mug
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg and Cinnamon and stir
- Add 2-4 Cloves and mix
- Place the mug in the oven for about an hour and enjoy a fresh seasonal scent!
As long as vanilla is your key ingredient, you can mix and match your favorite spices to create your own favorite concoction! Since vanilla is so expensive right now, this will work OK with imitation vanilla (to keep it frugal!).