- 4 oz. clear Elmer's glue
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 2-3 drops deep pink gel food coloring (I used this brand but you can use any color you want! I recommend a gel food coloring and make sure it's a deep/rich color)
- 1 tbsp iridescent glitter
- In a bowl, mix glue and baking soda.
- Add glitter and food coloring, mix well.
- Add contact solution and mix until slime starts to become solid.
- Finish mixing the slime by hand and add more contact solution if it is too sticky. Enjoy!