Zaycon Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef!
Zaycon Fresh Ground Beef is Back for only $3.99 a Lb!
They had been getting many requests for ground beef locally and so the owners have been working hard to get you a great price in a market of rapid price increases.
Zaycon Fresh 93/7 ground beef is DELICIOUS and so worth the price of $3.99/lb for a 40lb case.
That is a $1.00 a lb price drop from last time!
They are accepting orders NOW! Get registered NOW or log in to your Zaycon Fresh account to see the specific dates that are being offered in your area! EVERYONE that I’ve been talking to (including myself) has been DYING for Zaycon Fresh to bring Ground Beef back! So I would recommend ordering ASAP in case they sell out!
More Details about Zaycon Fresh Ground Beef
- LFTB Free (no pink slime)
- The beef cattle have a grass diet which is supplemented by grain after they reach approximately 700 pounds.
- There are no hormones or antibiotics in the beef and it is 100% grown in the USA.
- There are no chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing.
- Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
- Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues.
- USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Fresh 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
- Comes factory packaged in 10-pound tubes (or chubs) encased in clear plastic sleeves and is sold in units of 40 lbs (it’s so easy to divide and freeze!!)
- Just $3.99/lb!
How Do You Get Some Beef?
- Register with Zaycon Fresh (or sign into your account)
- Pick it up or arrange for a friend to pick it up on the delivery date.
Note: Unless you have a lot of people to feed, you are going to want to package up your beef and freeze it the same way we prepared our Zaycon Fresh chicken. I suggest using a FoodSaver to package your beef.
Want discounted beef, chicken, and fresh fruit in your area?
Go register at Zaycon Fresh, once they get enough people registered in an area, they’ll come to you! So get your friends to register too. They’ve got an awesome referral rewards program! So go register now!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again