Women’s Bermuda Shorts Under $25!
I found my bermuda shorts for the summer!
If you’re like me, nearly every summer you’re on the look-out for a nice pair of bermuda shorts at a great price. After hearing the same thing from several of my friends, I figured that there are probably many of you looking for the same thing. I just bought some jean shorts for myself from Amazon last week and I am very happy with them so far!
They are a great length for me, right to the knee. The back pockets have perfect placement; the pocket ends right at the top of the thigh. The rise is not too low, not too high, and doesn’t gap on me either. And they cost less than $25! (Prices may vary with sizes though.) I’ve been telling all of my friends and sisters about them, even at the risk of looking like twinsies all summer. 😉
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership) or any order of $35.
- 74% Cotton/25% Polyester/1% Spandex
- Slim fit mid-rise
- 5-pocket styling
- Contoured waistband for no gapping in back
- Stretch denim fabric for movement and comfort
Keep in mind that most denim stretches throughout the day, so you want it to fit snugly when you buy. The first size I ordered was okay but had a bit too much give in the waist, so I shipped them back for free (that’s right, no return shipping charges or anything) and ordered a size smaller. Perfect! Learn more about Amazon Free Returns.
You might also like these shorts:
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.