Whole Foods Market – September 17 – 23
Stock Up on Pears, Raspberries, Organic Chicken Breast and more!
Here are this week’s top deals at Whole Foods!
- Deals with green backgrounds mean you receive a rebate (ie: Checkout 51)
- You can see all the deals if you click “click to see the full list”
- You can make your own shopping list, and sync your list to the Favado app when you view the full list.
- Looking for a specific deal? Search the grocery deal database.
Cookies, Snacks & Candy
Annie’s Homegrown Bunny Grahams, 7 – 8 oz – $3.00
- $0.75/1 Annie’s Homegrown Snack; Limit 1 coupon per purchase, per customer, DND, Can print 1 coupon or Share to get all 5 coupons on website
Final Price: $2.75
Grains, Pasta & Sides
Lundberg Farms Organic Rice, 32 oz – $5.99
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, per lb – $5.99
King Salmon, per lb – $14.99
Wild Caught, Fresh
Pears, Bartlett, Organic, per lb – $1.69
Red Raspberries, 12 oz – $3.99
Do you have questions about our new Match-Up System? See our post with the answers here!
- Make sure you sign up for the Favado app!
- Stop paying too much $ at the grocery store! Get a free download of our “Stock Up Price Point Guide” when you sign up for one of our newsletters. There are more than 411 items listed!
- Learn how to coupon by purchasing our 90 minute coupon class on DVD! Click here for details!
- Search our huge database for specific grocery products here: [favado_search_box]
- Check out our coupon database
Categories: Amazon Deal Blog
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
*Please select a problem type.
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
*Please enter a valid email address.
Something has gone wrong!
Please Try Again
Please Try Again
Thanks for providing the email address.
We will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.