Whole Foods Market Match-Up September 24 – 30
Stock Up on Rice, Apples and more!
Here are this week’s top deals at Whole Foods!
- Deals with green backgrounds mean you receive a rebate (ie: Checkout 51)
- You can see all the deals if you click “click to see the full list”
- You can make your own shopping list, and sync your list to the Favado app when you view the full list.
- Looking for a specific deal? Search the grocery deal database.
Cookies, Snacks & Candy
Annie’s Homegrown Bunny Crackers, 7-8 oz – $3.00
- $0.75/1 Annie’s Homegrown Snack; Limit 1 coupon per purchase, per customer, DND, Can print 1 coupon or Share to get all 5 coupons on website
Final Price: $2.25
Grains, Pasta & Sides
Lundberg Farms Organic Rice, 32 oz – $5.99
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Boneless Bottom Round Roast, per lb – $4.99
Butternut Squash, Organic, per lb – $0.99
Fuji Apples, Organic, per lb – $1.99
Do you have questions about our new Match-Up System? See our post with the answers here!
- Make sure you sign up for the Favado app!
- Stop paying too much $ at the grocery store! Get a free download of our “Stock Up Price Point Guide” when you sign up for one of our newsletters. There are more than 411 items listed!
- Learn how to coupon by purchasing our 90 minute coupon class on DVD! Click here for details!
- Search our huge database for specific grocery products here: [favado_search_box]
- Check out our coupon database
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.