Whole Foods Market Match-Up September 10 – 16
Stock Up on Raspberries, Salmon and more!
Here are this week’s top deals at Whole Foods!
- Deals with green backgrounds mean you receive a rebate (ie: Checkout 51)
- You can see all the deals if you click “click to see the full list”
- You can make your own shopping list, and sync your list to the Favado app when you view the full list.
- Looking for a specific deal? Search the grocery deal database.
Raspberries, Organic, 6 oz – $3.00
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Fresh Sockeye Salmon Fillet, per lb – $9.99
Breakfast & Cereal
Three Sisters Cereals – 50% Off
Third Street Chai Organic Teas, 14 oz – $1.25
Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, 6 pk – $3.99
- $1.50/2 Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, 6 pks of cans; DND
- $1.00/1 Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, 6 pk – Mambo Sprouts Fall 2014 Booklet – (exp. 12/31/14)
Final Price: $2.99
Do you have questions about our new Match-Up System? See our post with the answers here!
- Make sure you sign up for the Favado app!
- Stop paying too much $ at the grocery store! Get a free download of our “Stock Up Price Point Guide” when you sign up for one of our newsletters. There are more than 411 items listed!
- Learn how to coupon by purchasing our 90 minute coupon class on DVD! Click here for details!
- Search our huge database for specific grocery products here: [favado_search_box]
- Check out our coupon database
Trending Blog Posts
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.