Whole Foods Market Match-Up October 29 – November 4
Stock Up on Orgamic Broth, Fresh Apples and more!
Here are this week’s top deals at Whole Foods!
- Deals with green backgrounds mean you receive a rebate (ie: Checkout 51)
- You can see all the deals if you click “click to see the full list”
- You can make your own shopping list, and sync your list to the Favado app when you view the full list.
- Looking for a specific deal? Search the grocery deal database.
Canned Goods & Soups
Pacific Foods Organic Broth, 32 oz – $2.50
Final Price: $2.00
Condiments, Spice & Baking
Earth’s Balance Buttery Spread, 15 oz – $3.50
Out-of-Pocket Price: $3.50
Final Price: $2.50
Includes Ibotta Savings
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Boneless Beef Shoulder Chuck Roast, per lb – $4.99
Acure Body Lotion – $6.99
Final Price: $5.49
Apples, Jonagold, Organic, per lb – $1.69
Do you have questions about our new Match-Up System? See our post with the answers here!
- Make sure you sign up for the Favado app!
- Stop paying too much $ at the grocery store! Get a free download of our “Stock Up Price Point Guide” when you sign up for one of our newsletters. There are more than 411 items listed!
- Learn how to coupon by purchasing our 90 minute coupon class on DVD! Click here for details!
- Search our huge database for specific grocery products here: [favado_search_box]
- Check out our coupon database
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.