Whole Foods Market Match-Up January 14 – 20
Here are this week’s top deals at Whole Foods!
- Deals with green backgrounds mean you receive a rebate (ie: Checkout 51)
- You can see all the deals if you click “click to see the full list”
- You can make your own shopping list, and sync your list to the Favado app when you view the full list.
- Looking for a specific deal? Search the grocery deal database.
Cookies, Snacks & Candy
Annie’s Homegrown Organic Fruit Bites, 3.15 oz – $3.49
- $0.75/1 Annie’s Homegrown Snacks; Limit 1 coupon per customer, DND, Cannot be redeemed in liquor or tobacco outlets – (exp. 02/20/15)
Final Price: $2.74
Diet Food & Drinks
Garden of Life Raw Fit High Protein Powders – 25% Off
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Beef, London Broil, Boneless, per lb – $5.99
Cod, Fillet, per lb – $7.99
Wild Caught, Fresh
Blueberries, pt – $3.99
Out-of-Pocket Price: $3.99
Final Price: $3.74
Includes Snap Savings
Do you have questions about our new Match-Up System? See our post with the answers here!
- Make sure you sign up for the Favado app!
- Stop paying too much $ at the grocery store! Get a free download of our “Stock Up Price Point Guide” when you sign up for one of our newsletters. There are more than 411 items listed!
- Learn how to coupon by purchasing our 90 minute coupon class on DVD! Click here for details!
- Search our huge database for specific grocery products here: [favado_search_box]
- Check out our coupon database
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.