West Bend Breadmaker 56% OFF!
Nothing says comfort food like warm homemade bread on a cold winter day! Making bread is a fraction of the work with a bread machine. Just add the ingredients, push start, and have bread a little later!
West Bend Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker $52.99 (was $119.99)
- Electronic dual-blade bread machine for making bakery-style artisan bread at home
- 4 horizontally shaped loaf sizes–1 pound, 1-1/2 pounds, 2 pounds, and 2-1/2 pounds
- 11 pre-programmed settings; 3 crust shades; digital control panel; 12-hour delay timer
- Measuring cup and spoon, knead-blade removal tool, and instructions with recipes included
- Measures 18 by 10-1/2 by 11-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Get your West Bend Breadmaker HERE
Check out some of our favorite bread recipes and tips:
- No Knead Bread (5 Loaves in 2 hours!)
- Make Your Own Whole Wheat Bread! It’s EASY & So Delicious
- Money Saving Tips: Freezing Bread
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Thanks Passionate Penny Pincher!