Essential Oil Workshop
Calling all readers in the Boise, Nampa and Meridian area!
Are you interested in learning more about essential oils or our Fitness Challenge?
We have an amazing opportunity to attend a FREE workshop this Saturday in Meridian where you can learn about essential oils and their powerful uses. Plus we are teaching a class to introduce our fitness challenge.
Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (MDT)
1710 W Cherry Lane
Meridian, Idaho 83642
Each workshop runs for either 20 mins with breaks for prize drawings in between. At the same time, we’ll also several stations in another room for Make and Takes, food sampling, wellness consultations, product displays and Zyto scans.
- 10:00 – 10:20 Natural Weight Loss / TERRAfit
- 10:20 – 10:40 How I got My Family Off Processed Foods and how you can do it too
- 10:40 Prize drawings
- 11:00 – 11:20 How to Protect Your Garden Naturally without using harmful pesticides
- 11:20 – 11:40 Solutions for Seasonal Discomfort (Achoo)
- 11:40 Prize drawings
- 12:00 – 12:20 How to Pack and Use a Drug-free First Aid Kit to Make Summer-Traveling a Breeze
- 12:20 – 12:40 101 Ways to Use Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint
- 12:40 Prize drawings
- 1:00 Daily Nutrients for Lifelong Vitality
- 1:20 Top 10 Ways to Use the Family Physician’s Kit
- 1:40 Why essential oils, Why Now?
- 2:00 Grand prize drawing for Cloud diffuser (valued at $119.93)
Special gifts and goodies at this event only
- Zyto Scans
- One-on-one Wellness Consultations
- Make and Take a Rollerbottle Blends $10 each or get one free by bringing a guest
- Free Modern Essentials book with new purchase and LRP order
- Tasty refreshments made using essential oils
- Supply Store
- Product giveaways (See below for raffle ticket information)
- Grand prize giveaway of a Cloud Diffuser (valued at $119.93)
Go HERE to register for FREE!
Hope to see you Saturday!