4 Ways to Get Your Federal Taxes Filed FREE

It’s TAX time again!!! Sigh…

But on a frugal note, you can file your taxes for free!  Check out this list of FREE offers!

Turbo Tax

Turbo Tax Guarantees you’ll get your biggest tax refund, with 100% accurate calculations, free help, and step by step guidance so you are confident your taxes are done right.  Right now you can prepare, print and e-file for FREE!

File your taxes FREE with Turbo Tax HERE!


H&R Block

You can also file FREE online at H&R Block.  It is free to prepare, print, and e-file your Federal Taxes!  It’s easy and guaranteed to be accurate!

File your taxes Free with H&R Block HERE


E-Smart Tax

Backed by Liberty Tax Services’ years of experience, e-smart tax is offering FREE Federal tax filing!   eSmart Tax is an easy-to-use, eFile tax preparation and filing service. There’s no software to download and the process is straight-forward and secure. Plus, you can file your return with confidence knowing that eSmart Tax has tools you need to make sure you’re getting the biggest tax refund possible.

Start filing with e-smart Tax for FREE HERE




TaxACT is offering a completely free federal tax preparation software. You can prepare, print, AND e-file your federal return at absolutely no cost.

Go HERE to get started with Tax Act!


H&R Block at homw

H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State 2012 [Download] $26.56 (was $44.99)

  • Get your Federal and State tax done
  • Personalized tax advice
  • Maximize mortgage interest and charitable deductions
  • Sale of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds

Get your H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State 2012 [Download] HERE


  • Christine Reynolds

    Some states have also contracted with certain websites to file the state return for free for veterans, low-income homes, etc. Check out your state tax commission website to see if your state does anything similar. Here’s an example:

    http://www.tax.ok.gov/itfile11.html (not available until Jan. 30)

    *As is the case with Oklahoma, some states may require you to access the contracted company directly through the link on the tax commission website to get it for free. Several companies usually listed are: H&R Block, Turbotax, Tax Hawk, etc. Every company has their own qualifications.

Leave a Reply

Want to see your picture by your comment? Get your custom avatar by registering for free at Gravatar.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *