VTech Baby Monitor With Two Parent Units
Calling all new mommies and daddies!
Finish your chores around the house while the baby is still asleep, never worry because this VTech Baby Monitor With Two Parent Units is very reliable. You can continue your errands freely while still having your “eyes” on your baby!
VTech Baby Monitor With Two Parent Units $40 (Reg. $60)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- This configuration includes two parent units (monitor) and one baby unit (audio monitor)
- DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
- 5-level sound indicator – graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby’s room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice – comfort your infant with the 2-way talk-back intercom
- Rechargeable batteries provide parent unit with up to 18 hours of monitoring time on a single charge, or use two AAA batteries (not included)
- Go hands free with the belt clip on the parent unit – carry the parent unit everywhere you go without the hassle of holding it. The operating range of the parent unit is up to 1,000 feet outdoors or 150 feet indoors
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (2) rechargeable battery is low
- Language is preset to English, but can be switched to French or Spanish for all screen displays
- The loop on the baby unit doubles as a soothing night light for your little one
- Vibrating sound-alert on the parent unit – enjoy some added peace by being silently alerted when there is sound in your baby’s room
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.