Treasure Valley: Donate Prom Dresses (and get a discount!)
Time to Check Your Closets for Prom Dress Donations!
A true FABULOUS fruGAL, Monica Stamper, has headed up an organization that get’s donated prom dresses for young women who want to attend Prom, but can’t afford the expense of the dress! Last year they outfitted 100 young women for Prom!
- Go like the Dresstravaganza on facebook so you can stay up to date on the semi annual events they hold for Prom and Homecoming!
- If you have dresses hanging in your closet, please dust them off and put them to a good use! Monica Stamper will gladly come and pick them up from your home or work or they can be dropped off at any of the ELEVEN drop off locations which are listed on their facebook page.
- All donations are tax deductible (they’ll even give you a receipt for the items)
- If you are a local business and would be willing to be a drop off point, email Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter the situation, the goal of Dresstravaganza is to make every young woman to feel special and beautiful.
- There will be a spa day where free hair, nail and make-up appointments will be offered!
- If you are a family in need she will begin taking appointments for the open house dress shopping days shortly. You can contact Monica through the Dresstravaganza facebook page.
- The free shopping events will be held April 9th and 16th at 9105 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709
Save 15% on a new dress and accessories
at DEB in Boise Town Square Mall
Just take your Dresstravaganza dress donation right to the store to get the discount!!