TLC’s Extreme Couponing: It’s BACK!
A new season of Extreme Couponing is starting tonight!
Are you ready for another round of potential backlash? Are you ready for couponers to be thrust back into the spotlight, the good, the bad and the shelf-clearers? Buckle up, because based on the previews, this may be a bumpy ride.
When the Extreme Couponing special on TLC aired back in December, we had mixed thoughts. While we do teach you how to coupon to the extreme here on our coupon blog, we try to teach you the right way, the ethical way. We felt the show depicted couponing in such a negative light and made couponers seem like obsessed freaks.
We are certainly hoping that since they brought Extreme Couponing back for a 2nd season, the broader spectrum of couponing will be portrayed. We hope they follow typical couponers like you and me, and shed a positive light on couponing this time around.
What are your thoughts?
- Do you think showing Extreme Couponing on a national level has hurt couponing for you?
- Do you think it has helped mainstream couponing and lending to more acceptance as a couponer at stores?
- Are you tuning in?
And last question, what does Extreme Couponing mean to you?
- 6 years worth of toilet paper stockpile?
- Getting 50 boxes of cereal for free?
- Simply feeding your family on less?
With all of this Extreme Couponing talk, we’re curious what our fab readers think!
Still haven’t watched Extreme Couponing and not sure what we’re talking about? You can catch up on missed episodes for $1.99 on Amazon Demand!