This Weeks Best Deals, Coupons, and Freebies
“What’s deals should I be doing right now?”
It’s a question I get I asked while I’m out and about. And you know, with at least 60 posts written in the past week, it could be pretty overwhelming to find the best (unless you’re here checking the site once or twice a day). Each Saturday evening, we’ll do our best to recap our favorite deals, coupons, freebies, and posts from the week. So let’s start!
- Learn how and where you can get free trial sized Aquafresh toothpaste.
- We broke the deal (thanks to a tip from reader L) about the Dentyne 3 pack of gum for $.24.
- Make sure you print the Kraft coupons too – there are coupons for Kraft Mayo, Oreo Cookies, Ritz crackers, Crystal Light, and more!
- On Tuesday, I got my big box of 720 Pampers wipes for $11.51… you may want to see how you can do this deal too!
- Mel wrote a great post all about the hidden benefits of getting rain checks at Rite Aid.
- Speaking of Rite Aid, if you printed the Huggies video values coupon last month, you can get a jumbo pack of Huggies diapers for $2.99! OR you can get a pack of Pampers diapers AND wipes for $4.49 at Walgreens starting Sunday the 20th!
- And lastly (well not lastly, but I’ve got to stop at some point!), if you like free water, you may want to consider getting some extra coupons now while they’re cheap. With these coupons, you’re sure to get FREE Propel fitness water (great to have for this summer and camping!).
- Oh, and don’t forget to scan through all the printable coupons we’ve been blogging about, as well as the freebie offers that are available right now… oh, oh, oh, and be sure to scan the DVD deals at Amazon right now (I’ve ordered Toy Story 3 for my daughters 12th birthday… she’ll be so excited!)
What about you? What do YOU think have been the best deals this week?
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again