The Best Deals & Meals and Our Christmas Message #ASaviorIsBorn
Merry Christmas from me, my team and our families!
I’ve asked our team to take a break from blogging today and all day Christmas. Below you’ll find links to some great food and last minute gift ideas below… but first, something from my heart…
Although my team and I spend countless hours finding great deals to help you save money as you shop for Christmas, we want to let you know that all of us on the Fabulessly Frugal team knows what the REAL meaning of Christmas is. As we bring 2016 to a close and reflect on the year, we can’t help but recognize the blessings we’ve been given. Despite personal struggles, I am grateful for the GIFT that our loving Heavenly Father gave to all of us… His Son. I can’t imagine a world with out the hope that comes through Christ. I’ve found the content on this site to be uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring. Feel free to check it out… there are also some great videos by many YouTube stars… my favorites are by Lindsey Stirling and David Archuleta (with Nathan Pacheco).
And here are some other favorite and uplifting Christmas videos I always love. This one in particular is a beautiful metaphor for the freedom found when we turn to Christ.
And this one is one that we LOVE to blast on the speakers at my house… another one chalk full of YouTube starts making a record of the largest live nativity….
AND this one is a new one that I’ve fallen in love with this year as well…
We wish each of you a wonderful Christmas with your families and loved ones!
♥ Cathy and the FF Team!
Gift Card Ideas and Deals:
Forgot someone on your list? Or did you procrastinate? You can still give an awesome gift! Get them a gift card instead!
- Amazon has egifts (make any item on amazon into a gift card for the same value) or even gift cards you can print out and wrap up! With thousands and thousands of items to choose from, you simply can’t go wrong with an Amazon Gift Card! Send the lucky guy or gal here https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/deals so they can find some Amazon deals!
- One of my favorite gifts is a DATE NIGHT! Check out these Bonus Gift Card Deals!
- Gift the gift of entertainment! You can buy someone an Amazon Prime membership! Give the Gift of Amazon Prime, and not only will they get FREE 2 day shipping for a year, they’ll also get access to thousands of movies, free music, unlimited photo storage, and MORE!
- Gift the gift of Audible! I absoultely LOVE listening to books while running errands. This is an awesome offer right now!
- Got a Kindle wrapped under the tree? Check out these Christmas Kindle Books! You can get them now and then send them to your Kindle later! 🙂
- 15 Minute Caramels – you won’t believe how easy AND delicious these are!
- Spiced Sugar Cookie Bars – an easy alternative to sugar cookies
- Quick and Easy Cinnamon Butter – just like the stuff at Texas Roadhouse!
- White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies – yummy AND beautiful!
- You’ll die for this Confetti Crisps Recipe!
- Chocolate Silk Pie
- Chocolate Coconut Drops – TWO ingredients! Did you hear me? TWO!!
- Give frozen homemade cookie dough to your friends and neighbors for them to enjoy later!
- Peppermint Muddie Buddies
- Candied Orange Peels
- Peanut Butter Balls
- No Bake Cookies Recipe
- Holiday Sprinkle Cookies
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- The Next Best Thing to Robert Redford Cake
- Nutella Fudge with Sea Salt
- Peppermint Creme Bites
- Check out our Pinterest Christmas Board for more ideas!
Christmas Breakfast, Dinner, and Everything Else:
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipe (make it in your slow cooker!!)
- Baked Brunch Omlette
- Breakfast Pizza
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast Recipe
- Banana Quinoa Waffle Recipe
- Blueberry French Toast Recipe
- Grandma’s Orange Rolls
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Homemade Orange Julius (a Yoder Christmas Breakfast Tradition)
- Creamy Nutella Hot Cocoa
- Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (my family always has soup on Christmas Eve)
- Potato Cheese Soup
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
- Sweet Potato Casserole – this is sooo yummy, it should be a dessert!
Lest You Doubt… this is why we REALLY ♥ Christmas:
We believe THIS is a beautiful illustration of what brings true happiness:
May your Christmas be filled with the true love of Christ as you decide what gift YOU will give to Our Savior, Jesus Christ. If you’re wondering why I believe that Christmas is family, service, love, and even Jesus Christ, visit this site.