That’s a Wrap! PLUS a Prize-filled Challenge
First things first: I am IN LOVE with the cashmere wrap you see above. I want it to be mine. I feel I need it in my life. Seriously coveting (I know. Shame, shame, Amber!). But it just so happens to cost over $250.
You read that right. TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS! And that makes me want to cry.
So here’s the deal. Get your search engines geared up for a challenge. Find me a wrap I love equally as much and win some FAB coupons (like REALLY fab coupons for FREE stuff!).
It’s easy to enter. Just provide a link to an adorable (and WAY less expensive) wrap (cashmere or otherwise) in the comment section. I’ll pick my favorite tomorrow & post the winner in the nightly “That’s A Wrap” post. And because it’s after midnight and very few people are still awake to read this, your chances of winning some rockin’ coupon are probably not too shabby.
Coupons You Want to Print:
- Smart Balance, Smart Ones, Bob Evans, Tyson Chicken and MORE!
- FAB Scrubbing Bubbles Coupon means a great deal at Walgreens!
- $1/1 Mission Artisan Tortilla coupon!
Other Deals You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Office Supply Deals
- Sorry Games as low as $.72 at Fred Meyer!
- Thermos Insulated Bottle 75% off on Amazon!
- Timex Watches almost 60% off!
- Bounce! in Meridian is having a hopping (no pun intended) deal on birthday party packages!
- Some awesome Amazon grocery deals!