That’s a Wrap
Make sure you check out all of the Fab new items that have just been added to our Raffle for the Women and Childrens Shelter. There is this scrumcious looking Date Night that I am just drooling over. There are Car Washes, Zaycon Credit, Fred Meyer, Olive Garden, TGI Fridays and Famous Dave’s Gift Cards and so much more!
Go enter to win this prize and see what else we are giving away!
Coupons You Want to Print:
- Save $1.50 on One Glad Compostable Bag Product printable coupon (98052)
- Save $2.00 on the purchase of Thomas Day of the Diesels printable coupon
- Save $1 off any ONE Honey Maid Grahams (14oz or larger)
- Save $1 off TWO Packages of Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn (3-pack or larger)
- Save $1 off any THREE American Greetings Card Purchase
- Save $.85 off ONE Betty Crocker FUN da-Middles Cupcake Mix
- Save $1 off ONE Bob Evans Refrigerated Side Dish
- $1/1 Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Creamer printable coupon
- $1/1 Velveeta Queso Blanco printable coupon
- $.50/1 Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Printable coupon
- Many Purina Pet Food Coupons
Other Deals You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Head over HERE to the Ahh Giver page on Facebook for a $.99/1 Coke coupon.
- Fab deal on Dr. Martens shoes only $36.98 shipped!
- Last chance for Shutterfly Photobooks…pay only $15.00 for an 8×8 photo book.
- Get Fabulous coupons from All You and get a great deal on a subscription!
Sign up for Plum District…right now you can get an extra 15% off the already Fab Deals.
Store Deals We Posted:
- Free Lemonade and Cheap Nuts at Target
- Safeway Weekly Coupon Matchups 9/14-9/20
- Smiths Weekly Coupon Deals 9/14-9/20
- Here are a few more coupon Deals you can pick up at Fred Meyer
- There is a Coupon on Safeway’s Facebook page for a Free Open Nature Ice Cream.
- FREE DELIVERY at Safeway + $13 back on your Safeway.com order + a free 24 pack of water!
The classes for our Couponing Workshop are now full, but you can still come and enjoy the expo and enter to win raffle prizes!
Don’t you want to hang out with these types of ladies? Bloggers by night… super muddy heros by day?