Talking to Your Kids About Sex
30 Days of Sex Talks Ages 8-11: This book covers love, sex, changing bodies, as well as address dangerous messages from the media and various online sources.
30 Days of Sex Talks Ages 12+: This book includes topics like creating healthy relationships, consent, social media, pornography exposure and emotional intimacy.
I have loved using this book as a guide as I talk to my boys about sex. We have already had some great conversations. After talking about the boys anatomy my boys wanted to know how urine goes through the body. So I googled some diagrams and explained the urinary tract and how it works. Be ready to take the conversation any where your children want it to go. It is your opportunity to educate them.
I love that I am learning to provide my kids with a safe environment to ask any questions they might have. I think it is so important to educate your kids so that they do not go seeking answers from the wrong places. As a parent it is nice to have a guide like 30 Days of Sex Talks. It gives me more confidence in what I am going to talk to my kids about.
BONUS: All three books are available on amazon and are highly rated!
Top 10 Tips:
- Create a safe environment to talk
- Use clinic terms for anatomy
- Take many opportunities to talk, rather than one big talk
- Be sure your kids understand when it is appropriate to talk
- Use 30 Days of Sex Talks as your guide
- Consider the age group of your child
- Make conversation normal and comfortable
- Make sure you are on the same page as your spouse
- Take the opportunity to teach morals and values
- Don’t stress about it, they will pick up on that
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again