Swagbucks 2nd Birthday Celebration – TOMORROW!
Are you wondering what all the fuss is about? Would you be excited to learn that you could effortlessly earn amazon.com gift certificates? I’m going to tell you how it works…
- Do you search the internet? If you sign up through Swagbucks, and use their search engine, every day you can earn swagbucks.
- You can also earn swagbucks when you get people to sign up under you (every time they earn a swagbuck by searching the web, you’ll get one too… thanks for signing up under me!)
- You can also earn swagbucks by downloading their toolbar, and reading their blog (where they randomly post a swag code here and there)
- Fridays are MEGA Swagbucks days – where the ones you earn through searching the web come in increments of 5,10,20 and sometimes 100 swagbucks! (The most I’ve received is 5)
- Once you earn 45 swagbucks, you can redeem them for an amazon.com $5 gift certificate. You can redeem them for other things as well, but I get the most bang for my swagbuck when I go the amazon.com route.
- I saved up my giftcards for Christmas last year and was able to purchase some cool stuff that I otherwise would not have paid out of pocket for (and iPod Nano, and a bread maker to name a couple). I’m currently saving up to purchase an LCD TV (it will be our first!). Pretty awesome to get some nice merchandise that I didn’t pay a penny out of my pocket for!
So, have I convinced you this is an easy way to earn money (via giftcards)? Come back tomorrow and sign up under my referral link (wait until THURSDAY THOUGH!!), I’ll also have a special code just for new members, and with it, you’ll be able to start your swagbucks journey with 6 swagbucks!
And thank you for choosing me to sign up under, you’re helping me get my much needed TV faster! (ha ha! So sad that it is “needed”! But it will be our FIRST digital TV, and the kids are excited about it!)