How I Save Loads of Money on Meat: My Zaycon Fresh Review
With a large family, we eat a LOT of meat! That’s why I insist that we purchase all of our boneless skinless chicken, ground turkey, ground beef, bacon, pork (and a whole lot more) through ZayconFresh!
Save Big and Buy in Bulk!
I have tried almost every product they offer and have been VERY SATISFIED about the quality, freshness, and the amazing price! You might be wondering how their prices are so low… well this is why:
- Cut out the middleman… you are skipping the mark up from the grocery store! Zaycon Foods brings farm fresh, high quality food directly to you!
- Buy in bulk: depending on which meat you get, you’ll get anywhere from 20-40 pounds of meat. When you buy in bulk, you SAVE!
- You Pick it Up: In every location there is one (or several depending on where you live) location where you will go drive and pick your meat up. They will have their big ol truck there and you just drive up and they load it for you! You don’t even have to get out of your car!
Let’s talk about the products…
Depending on where you live, you may have a huge selection of products to choose from! Salmon, hickory smoked bacon, ground beef, ground turkey, ribs (oh man, these are amazing ribs by the way), steak, chicken fritters, sausage, and MORE! But the one that they have at EVERY LOCATION is the Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast!
Why I love ZayconFresh Boneless Skinless Chicken:
- It’s 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, and minimally processed with no additives or artificial ingredients!
- Zaycon Chicken comes directly from the farm – skip the middle man!
- It’s sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case, so you don’t have to worry about running out for a little while!
- Too much for you? Share a box! I personally always get 2-3 boxes for my family of 10 and it lasts for about 6 months!
Go REGISTER RIGHT NOW and place your order!
How it Works:
- First register for Zaycon Foods, you’ll get an email when events open. This means you get first dibs and cash in on the savings before the events sell out (and they do often sell out).
- After placing an order, you’ll get a reminder email a day or two before your scheduled pickup. You’ll also be prompted to sign up for text alerts. These are awesome to have on hand!
- Show up during the time on the date, at the specified parking lot, and drive through the line. When you get to the front, you give the name on your order, pop your trunk open, they load it and off you drive. You never even have to leave your car!
- You will LOVE having your freezer full of meat!
- I’ve been buying from and advertising for Zaycon Fresh since 2010. We have always been impressed with their products and their delivery process.
- If you live in ID, UT, MT, or CO, say hi to my brother Mike! He’s the driver! 🙂
Now that you are stocked up on meat at rock bottom prices, do you need some inspiration on what to do with it? Check out our amazing recipes!