Solar Powered Toys-Less than $2 Each!
So, I can’t decide if I want 1 of these or 10 of these! They look like so much fun! The Mini Solar Racer is a toy car which claims to be the world’s smallest solar powered car. The solar panel allows the car to move from eco-friendly solar energy when the car is placed either in sunlight or under a bright artificial light. The Mini Solar Racer is a helpful toy to demonstrate both the abilities of solar power and the advancements in technology that allow a solar powered car to be made to such a significantly small size. The toy car measures an astonishing 3.3 cm x 2.2 cm x 1.4 cm (1.3 in x 0.87 in x 0.55 in) which does mean its not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts (up to and including itself!).
Solar Car – World’s Smallest Solar Powered Car $1.70! SHIPPED!
- Solar Powered – No batteries required
- Solar panel covers the entire roof, and makes this baby fly
- Excellent for demonstrating solar power in action
- About the size of a quarter
- Ships From Hong Kong (so it will take 2-3 weeks)
So this little guy skittles and jumps around and is super fun. As we were watching the movie one of the reviewers posted, the Bee jumped up and down, tried to kiss it and was really sad that she couldn’t give it a hug.
- Explore the potential of solar power with this neat science kit
- This build-it-yourself educational solar hobby kit is for the first time science experimenters with little or no experience
- Teaches about forms of alternative energy in a easy-to-use science kit
- Solar Powered
Get the Grasshopper or the Car (or Both Like Me!)
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again