Snow Day in Boise!
It is a snow day in Boise today!
No school for the Boise kids.
Kearna love’s this…keep your hands warmer using this little snowball making gadget! I’ll bet you could crank out a lot more snowballs with this!
Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker, colors may vary $6.10 (was $12.99)
- Lightweight snowball maker for quick snow compacting
- Makes perfectly round snowball in roughly one second
- Ideal for preparing snowballs before a big showdown
- Includes molded handle for easy, comfortable use
- Measures 15 inches long; for ages 4 and older
Get your Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker HERE
- Snow block maker for making snow cubes
- Ideal for constructing igloos and forts
- Lightweight and durable for easy transport
- Recommended for ages 4 and older
- Measures 10 x 5 x 7 inches (W x H x D); weighs 0.8 pounds
Get your Flexible Flyer Snow Block, HERE
Paricon Winter Lightning Sled (3-Pack) $35.72 (was $59.99)
- 3-pack of winter sleds
- Molded nose and slick plastic construction ensure a fast ride every time
- Sled body is cold-crack treated for durability even in the coldest weather
- Perfect for sledding the neighborhood hill
Get your Paricon Winter Lightning Sled HERE
- Slick Heavy-Gauge 6P PVC with Cold-Crack Additive
- Heat Sealed Seams
- Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Heavy-Duty Oversized Molded PVC Handles
- Bold Custom Racing Graphics
Get your Snopedo Snow Sled HERE
Paricon Inc. I-39 Flexi Tube $9.95 (was $15.99)
- 39 in diameter
- 16 gauge cold resistant PVC
- Repair kit included
- Center panel keeps rider dry
Get your Paricon Flexi Tube HERE
See more Snow Sled and Tube DEALS HERE
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.