Snow Cone Maker Deals!
Make Your Own Snow Cones and Make Your Family Smile!
I don’t know bout your family, but one of our favorite things in the summer is going out for snow cones! But I have to admit that the frugal mom in me hates paying $3 for crushed ice! That is why I love this deal on the Snow Cone Machine! It has all of the fun and charm that we love but for the price of taking my family out for snow cones once, I can make them snow cones all summer! Yay!
Nostalgia Electrics SCM-502 Vintage Collection Old Fashioned Snow Cone Maker $22.99 (was $84.76)
- Snow cone maker shaves ice cubes into snow
- Includes a built-in shelf for holding snowcones
- Built-in on/off switch that is easy to use
- Recipes included
- Scoop, syrups and snow cone cups not included
Thanks Discount Queens!
Ninja Brand Snow Cone and Ices Maker Kit + 200 Spoon Straws – $11.95 (was $29.99)
- MSRP $29.99
- 4 silicone-rubber snow cone cups (reusable and dishwasher safe)+ 4 snow cone holders(metal)
- 200 spoon straws
- 4 frozen treat molds with easy slip lids
- No drip easy sip spout
- Manufactured by: SOLO® Cup Company
- Sold as 200 EA
Victorio VKP1125 6-Ounce Snow Cone Cups and Spoon Straws 25-Pack – $5.40 (was $25.90)
- Premium quality cups don’t get soggy before the snow cone is gone
- Great for parties and afternoon treats
- Disposable for easy clean up
Victorio 3-Flavor Pack Shaved Ice/Snow Cone Syrups, Grape, Cherry, Red Raspberry – $10.95 ($3.65 each)
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again