Smith Store Policies
Smith’s Coupon Policy
Updated October 2011
Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon(s).
Store Management has the right to limit the quantity of coupons and /or items purchased in a single transaction, by a single Customer, or in a single day.
- An Electronic Digital Coupon and a paper Manufacturer Coupon cannot be used on the same item.
- A Store Coupon and a paper Manufacturer Coupon may be used on the same item.
- An Electronic Digital Coupon and Store Coupon may be used on the same item.
- We do not accept expired coupons
- Doubling does not apply to the following coupon types:
- Store Coupons
- Electronic Digital Coupons
- Items prohibited by law
- One store coupon per item may be used. Store coupons are nontransferable and duplication of these coupons is prohibited.
- Smiths/Kroger reserves the right to limit the amount of coupons for same product in a single transaction to 5.
- Couponed items will not be sold to dealers.
- We do accept “free item coupons” from the Internet if all purchase requirements stated on the coupons are met.
- Smiths/Kroger does allow refunds for manufacturer coupons that exceed the retail value of the product. If the amount is greater than $5.00, the refund will be in the form of a Smith’s/Kroger gift card.
- We reserve the right to reject any Internet coupon that is altered or does not scan properly.
- Only one Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
- Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted.
- Out of proportion
- Do no scan properly
- Appear to be altered in any way
Smith’s Digital Coupons Policy
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associated shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.