Silicone Popsicle Molds + 5 Unique Uses!
Use These Silicone Popsicle Molds All Year!
I love my silicone popsicle molds. They are awesome. And the best thing about them? I don’t use them for popsicles!!
- Put yogurt in them (from the large, less expensive containers) and add an ice pack to keep it cold and pop them in lunch boxes GoGurt style. (You can even freeze them, and they will act as an ice pack and thaw by lunch)
- Fill them with healthy protein like nuts for easy portion control, that won’t spill all over your bag or lunch box
- Put a few unpeeled cloves of garlic in them, snap the lid on them, and roll them under your hand for 30-60 seconds to completely peel the garlic – this is my favorite!
- Fill with smaller veggies or fruit for easy to contain mess free lunches. They are great for nuts, veggie sticks, granola, applesauce, pumpkin or sunflower seeds!
- Need a spill proof way to make baby formula or protein drinks? Pre-measure into these spill proof molds, toss it into your bag and be worry free!
- You can actually use them for popsicles! DIY Pedialyte popsicles, fruit juice, smoothies, you can even pour your juicer recipes in them, and freeze them for on the go healthy snacks!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Comes with a free 50 recipe e-book
- You don’t have to worry about quality with these! They are BPA free premium quality molds that will pass the twist test. Guaranteed.
- Totally dishwasher safe (I put mine on the bottom rack and put the lids in the silverware holder)
- Holds 1/2 a cup liquid
- It’s safe to have them lay on their sides while freezing… or stand them on their lids! They won’t leak! Just be careful not to overfill the molds as the contents will expand while freezing.
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Sorry, Current deals list is finished.