Do you remember the SavingStar: New eCoupon Service! post?
Have you tried it? What did you think? I don’t know about you, but I was pretty skeptical. I mean, YES, the FruGal’s check out deals like this before they post them, so I knew it was legit, but it couldn’t really be as easy as they said right? Well, you be the judge! Click here to sign up online… When you see this page, click where it says “Join For Free! ”
That will bring you to this page, where you can either sign up with your email, or connect with your Facebook credentials. After you sign up, you will be taken to a page that looks like this: Enter your zip code, and it will pull up all of the “Loyalty Card” programs it’s affiliated with in your area. Mine looked like this: This step by far took the longest amount of time. But be extra sure you enter the numbers right, or you won’t activate the savings when you swipe your card. Then you get this screen: Once you have the directions down, click the “Got It! Select eCoupons” button. Then you will see all of the offered coupons… When you find one you like click where it says “I Want This!” It takes a second or two, but then it will look like this (you can click on more than one, it’ll catch up!) After it’s activated, you can either email or print the list… I checked that the coupon I wanted was listed… I love that it shows you the “fine print” of the coupons!! I almost bought the wrong diapers! Then I checked out (using my paper coupons!!) (Click here to see how I did the diaper deal). And I paid $8.28 for the diapers and the wipes (ignore my eggs and stamps :)) on Monday, June 6th. When I got home I logged into my SavingStar account, and saw this: So, I looked up in the “How It Works” to see how long it would take to post. They said between 2 and 30 days. I didn’t mind… $8.28 for a pack of diapers and wipes is a great deal!
I threw in some free Desitin and Johnson’s Baby Wash I got at Rite Aid in Feburary, a swaddle I won off a Facebook promotion, a pair of jammies I picked up for a $1 on clearance a while back , a BeechNut Starter Kit (HERE), a FREE box of Emerald Breakfast on the Go for the busy momma, (here), and I have about a $65 Baby Shower gift, that I spent less than $10 on :)… That is pretty FabuLESS and Frugal!!
Long story short. Does it work? Yes! Does it take “Forever”? Yes! Did I do a little happy dance when I logged on for the 20th or so time and saw that $3 sitting in my account? Yes!! And truthfully, it doesn’t take forever, it just seemed like it did because I was checking the account everyday so I could post this for you. It takes less time than a mail in rebate, and if you just add your coupons at the beginning of the month, print your list and forget about it, you’ll have a nice little surprise when you go to add the next month’s coupons.
Convinced? Click here to sign up online!
Still reading huh? Well, maybe this will convince you…
Here are the current eCoupons available, enjoy!
- Save $1.00 on Bayer Aspirin (combine this with your Bayer Advance coupon, and the mail in Rebate, and you’ve got a Moneymaker!!)
- Save $1.00 on One A Day Multi-Vitamins
- Save $2.00 on Aleve
- Save $1.00 on Juicy Juice
- Save $2.00 on Phillips’ Health product
- Save $2.00 on Purina Cat Food
- Save $2.00 on Purina Dog Food
- Save $.50 on Dannon Greek Yogurt
- Save $1.00 on Skinny Cow
- Save $1.00 on Lean Cuisine
- Save $.50 on Nestle Toll House Morsels
- Save $1.50 on California Pizza Kitchen
- Save $1.00 on DiGIORNO’S
- Save $.35 on Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- Save $.35 on Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- Save $.35 on Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- Save $.50 on Diamond Crystal Water Softener Salt
- Save $.50 on Elmer’s Krazy Glue
- Save $.75 on Elmer’s Glue All
- Save $.50 on Elmer’s Foam Board
- Save $.55 on Fisher Snack Nuts
- Save $.55 on Fisher Fusion Nuts
- Save $1.00 on Fisher Chef’s Natural Baking Nuts
- Save $.55 on Fisher Culinary Touch Nuts
- Save $.55 on GUM Crayola Kids Toothbrush
- Save $.75 on GUM Eez-Thru Flosser
- Save $.40 on No Yolks Egg Noogles
- Save $.40 on Wacky Mac Spiral Pasta
- Save $.40 on Wacky Mac and Cheese
- Save $1.00 on Nescafé Taster’s Choice/Coffee-Mate
- Save $1.00 on San Pellegrino/Aqua Panna
- Save $1.00 on Perrier
- Save $1.00 on Pure Life
- Save $1.00 on Central Markets Classics Ice Cream at Price Chopper
- Save $5.00 on Fisher Price Diapers at Food Lion
Click here to sign up!
Trending Blog Posts