SavingStar: New eCoupon Service!
SavingStar is the first national, fully digital, grocery eCoupon service, available for FREE (and on iPhone and Android mobile apps). There’s nothing to clip, nothing to print.
The eCoupons are linked to your loyalty cards and offer a more convenient and eco-friendly way to save on groceries. The SavingStar Grocery eCoupons Program works on most grocery and drug store loyalty cards (except Safeway and Publix stores, which SavingStar hopes to add ASAP).
Rather than adjusting the total at the register like a coupon, you get your money back in your SavingStar account (kind of like Ebates and ShopAtHome). Then, when your account reaches $5, you get the cash back through PayPal, a direct deposit, gift card, or even a donation to charity.
Best of all, these offers can be used ON TOP OF paper coupons! Combine your coupons and eCoupon offers to save more money. Stack it up!
- sign up online
- enter your zip to see the participating loyalty cards
- enter your loyalty card number(s)
- choose your money saving offers (eCoupons) to add to your store loyalty card(s)
- buy your items as you normally would
- receive the money saved back in your account
- once your account reaches $5 saved, pick your payout option (gift card, bank deposit, PayPal, charity)
Select and redeem all of your May eCoupons before they expire! New eCoupons will show up on June 1st!
About SavingStar, Inc.:
Prior to founding SavingStar, CEO David Rochon and President Michael Libenson built the grocery segment for Upromise.com enabling eCoupons for its 13 million members who save for college. SavingStar’s founding team spun off from Upromise in 2010, and the company now also powers Upromise’s Grocery eCoupons. SavingStar is based in Waltham, MA.