Save BIG on Samsung Galaxy ProTab S
Trade in your tablet and score some sweet savings on a new Samsung Tablet!
Are you looking to update your old tablet? Right now Amazon how a really sweet promotion going on to help you save big! If you have an old tablet laying around, you can trade it in to Amazon, receive an Amazon gift card for the trade in price on your tablet, plus recieve an addtional $100 off the new Samsung Galaxy ProTab S!
Samsung Galaxy ProTab S – $797.99 (Was $899!)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Intel Core m3 Processor
- Windows 10 Home
- Be productive with the included full-size, detachable keyboard with integrated touchpad
- Rich colors and crisp details on the vibrant 12″ Super AMOLED display
- With fast charging, get up to 10.5 hours (1) on a single charge
- Thin and light, the 2-in-1 Galaxy TabPro S won’t weigh you down
- 4GB RAM, 128GB Solid State Drive
- Availale in black or white.
How the promotion works:
-Select your tablet to trade in. Most tablets are acceptable, except Kindle Fires are not eligible for trade in. Answer a few questions about its condition to receive a trade-in quote. The promotion device must be received by 7/21/2016.
-Print a shipping label and send your trade-in for free. They’ll verify its condition within 7 days.
-Once your device is accepted, an Amazon Gift Card plus a $100 bonus for a new Samsung Galaxy TabPro S will be automatically applied to your account. You can trade in up to 2 tablets but get only one $100 bonus!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again