Sale Extended: 5 Free Cards from Shutterfly + Other Freebies!
There is still time left! Get 5 FREE 5X7 cards from Shutterfly! Just in time for Mother’s Day!
Get 5 Free 5×7 flat stationery cards or five free 5×7 folded greeting cards at from Shutterfly when you use promo code: 5FREECARDS at checkout. This offer is valid through next
Wednesday, 4/24. Sunday 4/28.
5 ways to use the 5FREECARDS:
- Give one for your mom, one for your mother-in-law, one for each grandma, and one for your sister-in-law.
- Make “Thank You” cards for your child’s teachers for May 7th, which is National Teacher Appreciation Day.
- Any of your or your children’s friends having a birthday soon? Create a personalized birthday card.
- It’s always useful to have some “Thank You” cards lying around.
- The Shutterfly cards are of very high quality –
- In case that’s not enough, get another free card with promo code CARD4U, good through 4/30.
- From 4/25 through 5/1, use promo code MOTHERSDAY to get 60% off photo necklaces and bracelets
- Through the end of April, also get free shipping on orders above $30 with promo code SHIP30
- Stainless Steel travel mugs that will definitely impress – on sale for 50% off, no promo code required.
- Get up to 50% off photo books and 20% off on most other photo gifts, no promo code required
Shipping timeline for items to arrive in time for Mother’s Day:
- Canvas prints, Wall art, and Plates – must order by Tues 4/30 to qualify for standard shipping
- All other photo gifts – must order by Wed 5/1 to qualify for standard shipping
- Prints and cards/stationery – must order by Thurs 5/2 to qualify for standard shipping
- Photo books and calendars – must order by Sun 5/5 to qualify for standard shipping
- The 2-Day and 1-Day deadlines for everything are Mon 5/6 and Tues 5/7, respectively
* Offers valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Customer must choose only one of the two offers. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Customer must choose only one of the two offers.
Get your 5 FREE Shutterfly Cards!
Trending Blog Posts