Rite Aid Savings – wellness+
Did you know you can earn wellness+ points at Rite Aid on purchases and prescriptions towards savings of up to 20% OFF almost the whole Rite Aid store for a year? It’s pretty awesome, and the points add up fast!
The prescription points are the clincher for me! They are the fastest way to get to gold status (at least for my family). Once you hit gold, you get 20% off non sale items for a whole year! That means every single thing in the store is on sale! Every day! And even at silver you still get 10% off!
Why I Love MY Rite Aid Pharmacy:
Okay, so besides the wellness+ savings… did I mention that most Rite Aid pharmacies have a drive-thru? My pharmacy has a drive through window, so I don’t even have to get out of the car, which is such a blessing when my kids or even I am sick! They’ll even go grab me extra stuff if I need it (like Pedialyte, fever reducers, chicken soup, etc!). And most importantly, they know me! They know my kids, they even know my dog (and send her treats out the window!) and they truly value our business. I’m not just a number to them. And more importantly, I’m not even just a customer. I’m a mom, a wife, a sister, an aunt, and most importantly, a person! My Rite Aid pharmacy values me in all of my different roles. Need one more perk? They’ll send you a text when your prescription is ready, so you don’t have to wait around! 🙂
My husband has a couple of prescriptions he has filled every month, and I do too! By filling 4 prescriptions a month, and not doing anything else, we hit gold status in 10 months! That’s assuming no one in our family is sick, and our prescription needs don’t change. The year I had my son, I hit it by the end of July! But you get points on the stuff you buy everyday too, so they add up even faster!
To help you take full advantage of wellness+ with Plenti, let’s break down the program and all of the great benefits!
In addition to exclusive members-only sale pricing and earning points toward savings of up to 20% storewide, wellness+ with Plenti members will enjoy the following benefits:
- 24/7 access to a Rite Aid Pharmacist
- Exclusive money-saving offers and information by email
- The option to load coupons direct to card
Members will continue to earn:
- 1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases they make at Rite Aid when they scan their new Plenti card at the register,
- 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased when using their Plenti card,
- And 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on copays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription) for government-funded prescriptions.
wellness+ Bronze Status: Get a 10% off pass (up to 4 times on your way to silver, at 100, 200, 300, and 400 points) for a shopping trip. That means, fill 4 prescriptions, and you save 10%!
wellness + Silver Status: Get 10% off almost the entire store for an entire year! Sure, 500 points may sound like a lot, but that’s only 20 prescriptions (assuming you aren’t buying anything else, which is unlikely!). 20 prescriptions over 12 months is less than 2 per month! My husband does that just with his asthma medicine! Add in the occasional sinus or ear infection (which are common for my family), and you’ll hit the gold status in no time!
wellness+ Gold Status: Get 20% off for an entire year. But it’s not just one year. It’s from the day you hit gold, until December, and then for an additional 12 months!! The Silver status discount works the same way! I know some people who are on several prescriptions each month, and they could hit gold in just a couple of months.
- You can earn wellness+ points and Plenti points online at RiteAid.com and in-store!
- You can use wellness+ with Plenti in-store and the Rite Aid Online Store to receive discounts for online purchases
- Signing up is easy! Just ask a store associate next time you shop in a Rite Aid or sign up online.
- Have more questions? Check out the FAQ.
Trending Blog Posts