Remote Control Helicopter Deals!
Remote control helicopter as low as $14.45!
Fun idea for a Father’s Day gift, for your gift stockpile, or just to keep around for some entertaining indoor play. These are some of the lowest prices I have seen yet for these remote control helicopters!
The White Syma Remote Control Helicopter is only $14.45!
Snag this cheap helicopter for your man and/or the kids! It is pretty easy to fly, but might be too tricky for the young kids. However, they will LOVE watching an older child or adult fly it around. This toy is eligible for Free Shipping with any order of $35 or more.
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Ready to Fly
- Flight Control Includes Up/Down, Left/Right Turn and Forward/Backward movements
- Includes USB Charger and Spare Tail Blade
- Light weight aluminum frame
- For use indoors only due to Infrared Control
My husband bought himself one for Christmas a few years ago for about $20. My boys love it when he flies it around for them every once in a while. The charge doesn’t last too long, but it is still fun and totally worth it!
Thanks, Clip and Follow
More RC Helicopter Deals:
- Syma Remote Control Helicopter – Yellow $15.89
- Syma RC Helicopter with Gyro – Green $14.95!
- Syma RC Helicopter with Gyro – Blue $16.25
- Syma RC Helicopter with Gyro – Red $14.99!
- Syma S109G Army RC Helicopter with Gyro $18.62
- Syma S108G RC Helicopter with Gyro $15.99!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again