ReHobby Craft Consignment Sale in Boise
ReHobby Craft Consignment Sale is Coming Soon!
It is time to purge your stash and make some money!
ReHobby is the Treasure Valley’s first craft supply consignment sale. They are just like a children’s consignment sale, except they sell craft and hobby supplies!
Consign with them today! There are three options for you:
1. Gather all your goodies to sell. Go to the website and register. Get your consignor number. Start entering your item. Print your tags and safety pin them to your items(all from the comforts of home while the kids, spouse or dogs are sleeping). Bring items down to the sale and make 70% of YOUR sale price.
2. Do all the above and volunteer for two 3 hour shifts and make 80% of YOUR sale price!
3. If you are super busy (like most of us are), give them a call or send them an email. They will do all the work for you and you will make 50% of the sale price!!!
ATTENTION: IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE VIP SERVICE MENTIONED ABOVE YOU WILL GET 60% OF THE SALE PRICE!!!!!!
THIS OFFER ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Items they will be taking:
- Quilting Supplies
- Sewing and Serger Machines
- Jewelry Supplies
- Misc. Items.
If you have questions about an item give them a call!
Sale dates are:
- October 6 5:00-8:00 presale for all consignors and volunteers
- October 7 10:00-6:00 open to the public
- October 8 10:00-6:00 open to the public (new items added)
- October 9 9:00-3:00 open to the public (most items are half off)
3255 North Cole Road, Boise, Idaho 83704 (corner of Cole and Ustick).
Visit ReHobby.com or call 208-830-9974 for more information!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again