Recycle Your Electronics for FREE
Don’t toss your old electronics in the trash! RECYCLE!
Have an old printer, computer, phone or TV that isn’t even worth trying to sell or fix? Instead of throwing it in the nearest dumpster, recycle it!
Technology is the fastest growing waste stream on the planet. Best Buy wants to be part of the solution.
- Best Buy’s industry-leading recycling efforts are available for FREE in every Best Buy location in Puerto Rico and the U.S.
- You can recycle just about any electronics, including TVs, DVD players, computer monitors, audio and video cables, cell phones, and more.
- No matter where you bought or how old it is, Best Buy will recycle it.
- They recycle 387 pounds of electronics each minute the stores are open.
- Your electronics will be handled and disposed of in a responsible and safe manner.
- Did you know that Best Buy carries a whole line of Energy Star certified products as well? You can recycle your old electronics and upgrade to more energy efficient ones.
This is a pretty great program! An in-store solution for customers to bring their old, unused, or unwanted consumer electronics — no matter where they were purchased — for responsible recycling.
Learn more about the Best Buy Recycling Program.
Have you used the electronics recycling program at Best Buy? Feel free to share your experience in the comments. 🙂
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.