What to do with all that Worcestershire Sauce? Here are a few ideas…
- Add a splash to spaghetti sauce to give it a little zing
- Use as a marinade on steaks
- Use 1 Tblsp of it as a seasoning sauce for Chicken and vegetable stir fry; along with 3 Tblsp water, 1/2 tsp cornstarch, and 1 Tblsp sesame oil.
|4 tbsp||Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce|
|2 lb||lean ground beef|
|1 cup||breadcrumbs, fine|
|1/2 cup||onion, finely chopped|
|1||egg, slightly beaten|
|1 1/2 tsp||salt|
|Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead lightly.|
|Shape into eight, 3/4 inch thick patties.|
|Grill each patty for approximately 5 mins.|
|Serve on toasted buns|
Onion Pork Chops
6 Pork Chops
1 Onion, sliced
1Tblsp Worcestershire Sauce
4 Tblsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp salt
1tsp lemon juice
1 tsp corn starch
- Combine 1 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp sugar to make a marinade. Wash the pork chops. Toss well with the marinade. Set aside for 15 mins.
- Shallow fry the pork chops until golden brown. Dish up and put on warm plate.
- Heat a wok with some oil and sauté the onion. Add the seasonings and stir well. Pour the sauce onto the pork chops and serve.