- 2 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup water, plus up to 1/4 cup if needed
- juice from 1 lime
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- Put all ingredients in the blender or food processor.
- Break up the frozen chunks a bit, if needed.
- Then blend until the mixture is smooth.
- You may need to add more water, a little bit at a time, to get the mixture to loosen up and continue blending.
- Don't add too much water or you will lose some of the flavor.
- My blender kept getting stuck, so I had to stop often and stir it around.
- Serve immediately.