Watermelon & Prosciutto Salad
Cathy and I got to make this salad at an Essential Everyday™ event this summer. The blend of flavors were delicious. Hope you enjoy it too!
- 1 (5 ounce) package baby arugula leaves
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 (3 ounce) package Prosciutto Slices, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- ½ cup Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl or mixing bowl, combined all ingredients.
- Gently toss to coat; salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Pine Nuts and Balsamic Vinaigrette are available in the Essential Everyday™ brand at Albertsons.