Vampire Soup Recipe
This Vampire Soup Recipe is just a fun way to add a little festivity to your Halloween Lunch or Dinner! Topped with a cheesy homemade cracker a warm bowl of tomato soup is the perfect fuel for little vampires headed out to trick or treat. I love that it is healthy, not another sugary sweet treat. Plus, it is super simple!
You can also switch up the shape to make Jack O lantern Soup too! Just us a cookie cutter to get the right shape, you could even add a ghost, witch or spider to the mix! These only take a few simple ingredients to make and your favorite tomato soup and you have a festive dish the whole family will love!
This recipe was found in my current issue of Family Fun!
- This Kindle version of the magazine is available on most devices, but check the list to make sure yours is included before ordering.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts.
- They will share your name and address with the publisher, but they will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time.
- This magazine is filled with parenting tips, activities, and recipes.
- This is one of my favorite magazines, they always have cute ideas and recipes that the kids can do themselves or with help.
- Good coupons for clothing and more!
- Every digital issue (10 a year) is a wealth of do-able ideas to help you with everything from making a creative sack lunch to planning a birthday party with ease.
- Family-favorite recipes that are quick, easy and inexpensive
- Fresh ways to turn ordinary activities into extraordinary adventures that kids and grown-ups will enjoy
- Fun, hands-on crafts for Valentine’s Day and homemade goodies for Christmas … and every special day in between!
- Favorite kid-tested, parent-approved vacation ideas … plus easy ways to preserve your memories for a lifetime.
Wilton Halloween Metal Cookie 18-Piece Cutter Set $6.96 (was $19.99)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Put variety in your cookie-making or shaping with fun Halloween multi-shape set
- Recipes are included with this set
- Measure 3-inches
- Made of metal
Vampire Soup Recipe
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup flour
- 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¾ teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
- In a food processor, combine the butter, cheese, flour and salt.
- Pulse until the mixture looks like coarse sand, about 1 minute.
- One at a time add 2 tablespoons cold water, pulsing until the dough clumps together, about 30 seconds.
- Remove it from the processor, wrap it in plastic and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough onto parchment paper.
- With a knife, trace an overturned soup bowl to cut 6 circles (the dough will shrink to fit as it cooks).
- Cut a widow's peak.
- Cut eye holes (the bottom of a small pastery tip works best).
- Place the faces on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Insert black olive slices for the eyes.
- Bake them 15-18 minutes, until crispy and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 cans of tomato soup.
- Pour it into bowls and top each with a face.
- If desired, add slices of red bell pepper for eyebrows.
- Serve the soup immediately.
- Makes 6 servings.