- 1 box strawberry cake mix (18.5 oz)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together cake mix and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and vanilla by hand.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mix and stir until dough forms.
- Stir vigorously until all pockets of dry cake mix are gone.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded balls of dough (about 2.5 tbs) onto prepared baking sheet (I like to use an ice cream scoop for a consistent size). Make sure the balls of dough are taller than they are wide.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool 3 min on baking sheet.
- Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.