For the Crust and Topping
- 2 cups Flour
- 1-½ cup Sugar
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1-½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Quaker quick oats
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- To make the crust/topping, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Put oats into the food processor and pulse until a coarse “flour” forms.
- Add the regular flour, sugar, and salt to the food processor.
- Pulse a few times to mix.
- Cut the butter into 1/2-inch cubes, and add to the flour mixture.
- Process until the butter is evenly distributed but the mixture is still crumbly, 30-60 seconds.
- Reserve and set aside 1 1/2 cups of this mixture to use as the topping.
- Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of the pan, and bake 12-15 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sugar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and lemon zest in large bowl.
- Combine with cornstarch.
- Toss until fruit is coated.
- Sprinkle the reserved topping mixture evenly over the filling, and bake 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cool at least 1 hour before cutting into bars.