Three Cheese Manicotti
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti pasta
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, bread crumbs, parsley and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, spray dish with non-stick cooking spray and cover bottom of dish with a thin film of spaghetti sauce.
- Fill each manicotti with cheese mixture and place in dish; cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top of sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven uncovered for 40 minutes; serve.