- 5 large russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lowfat buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed small
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- Wash and prick the potatoes, wrap each in foil, then bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes.
- Let the potatoes cool, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Cube the chilled potatoes into about 1/2-inch pieces.
- Discard any peel that falls off, but don't worry about removing the peel.
- Place potato pieces in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayo, sour cream, and buttermilk.
- Mix in the pepper and salt. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and very gently combine.
- Add the cheese, green onions and bacon. Mix gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.